Chitika

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

HERE I AM TO WORSHIP l Lyrics&Chords

Hillsong

Intro:    E - B - F#m7 - E - B - A2

E B F#m7
Light of the world You stepped down into darkness
E B A2
Opened my eyes let me see
E B F#m7
Beauty that made this heart adore You
E B A2
Hope of a life spent with You

E B/D#
Chorus: Here I am to worship Here I am to bow down
E/G# A
Here I am to say that You're my God
E B/D#
You're altogether lovely Altogether worthy
E/G# A2
Altogether wonderful to me

E B F#m7
II. King of all days Oh so highly exalted
E B A2
Glorious in heaven above
E B F#m7
Humbly You came to the earth You created
E B A2
All for love's sake became poor

B E/G# A
Bridge 1: I'll never know how much it cost
B E/G# A
To see my sin upon that cross

E B C#m A
Bridge 2: Call upon the Name of the Lord and be saved
E/G# Bsus B C#m A
Call upon the Name of the Lord and be saved



No comments:

Post a Comment