Chitika

Friday, June 4, 2010

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE - LYRICS&CHORDS l HILLSONG

Words and Music by
DARLENE ZSCHECH (Hillsong)

Intro: C-Am-C-Am

C Am
Almighty God my Redeemer
C Am
My Hiding Place, My Safe Refuge
F G
No other name like Jesus
F G
No power can stand against You

C Am
My feet are planted on these rock,
C Am
And I will not be shaken
F G
My hope it comes from you alone
F G
My Lord and My Salvation

D Bm
Your praise is always on my lips
D Bm
Your word is living in my heart
G A
And I will praise You with a new song
G A
My soul will bless You Lord

D Bm
You fill my life with greater joy
D Bm
Yes I delight myself in You
G A
And I will praise You with a new song
G A
My soul will bless you Lord

Bm Am G
When I'm weak, You make me strong
G Bm A
When I'm poor, I know I'm rich
Bm A G
For in the power of your name...
G-A
ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE (4X)



No comments:

Post a Comment